Stories: NewsIn This Section
- We Hear You - Parking for your Appointment or Visit at DHMCOctober 6
A new electronic car counting system lets you know before you enter the garage if there is an available parking spot.
- Shared Decision Making: Celebrating an Anniversary - and a New BeginningSeptember 12
To accommodate the needs of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to advancing the tools and expertise to support patients and care teams, the Center for Shared Decision Making will now be part of The Dartmouth Centers for Health and Aging.
- Promising New Treatments in Headache ManagementSeptember 12
Nasal sprays, nasal powders and a patch are just some of the new therapies and medicines available for treating chronic headaches.
- Combating Suicide with Proactive Community TrainingSeptember 12
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Community Health Improvement team offers a train-the-trainer program to provide Connect Suicide Prevention Education events in local communities.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Ovarian CancerSeptember 12
Advancements in ovarian cancer research offers new understanding about this disease, and new treatments.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health to Fund $1M Annually for Dedicated Cancer Clinician Research TimeAugust 6
A new program will create dedicated time to assist Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health clinicians in researching causes of and cures for cancer.