Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Is My Child's Behavior Normal?By Dr. Nina Sand-Loud | August 6
Understanding whether changes in your baby's or young child's behavior is a normal part of child development or a sign of a development disorder.
- Complex Spinal Surgeries Now Aided by Robotic Surgical SystemAugust 6
The Mazor X System is now making complex spinal surgeries faster and safer at D-H, especially for those who have had more than one back surgery, have spinal deformities or have high body mass indexes.
- Treating Childhood ConcussionsBy Dr. Keith Loud | August 6
New research leads to a different approach to treating concussions in children.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Honored With Quality Achievement AwardsBy Audra Burns | August 2
Stroke and resuscitation teams honored by American Heart Association.
- 38th Annual Prouty Breaks Record For Most Money Raised by Event DayJuly 18
The $3.3 million raised will support cancer research and patient and family supportive services.