Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock COVID-19 Video Update, April 13April 13
In today's video briefing, Keith Loud, MD, MSc, Physician-in-Chief at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) shares an update for parents.
- COVID-19 Video Message from Steven Leach, MD, Director, Norris Cotton Cancer CenterApril 9
Steven Leach, MD, Director of Dartmouth's and Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC) shares the special precautions the clinicians and staff at NCCC have taken to help ensure the safety of patients during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Preventing Tick-borne IllnessesBy Dr. Antonia Altomare | April 7
Deer ticks (also known as Ixodes scapularis) carry more than Lyme disease. There are at least five infections one could get if bitten by a deer tick: Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Borrelia miyamotoi and Powassan disease.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health COVID-19 Video Update, April 6April 6
Today, D-HH announced that all employees, patients, and permitted visitors are now required to wear a mask
- Living and Learning Under One Roof: Survival Tips from Dartmouth-Hitchcock HealthApril 2
Are you having trouble adjusting to your new responsibilities as a work at home professional and remote learning teacher? Don't worry, you are not alone.
- Tips for Talking with Your Children about COVID-19April 2
Child Life Specialists from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock offer these tips for answering your children's questions.