Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Making the Kitchen a ClassroomBy Heather Wolfe | April 1
With many families hunkered down at home and children learning remotely, why not turn the kitchen into a classroom.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Launches Clinical Trials for Potential COVID-19 Virus TreatmentMarch 31
As emergency departments across the country begin surging with COVID-19 patients, a behind-the-scenes group at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) is surging for science.
- Managing Stress and Anxiety in the Face of COVID-19: Anxiety and Mental Health Tips from Dartmouth-Hitchcock HealthMarch 27
During these uncertain times, anxiety and depression can be heightened, so it's important to take care of your mental health.
- D-H COVID-19 UpdatesMarch 26
As this local and national situation continues to rapidly evolve, we remain committed to providing the latest information to our patients, employees and the public.
- Pregnancy During a Pandemic: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Shares Information for Expectant MothersMarch 26
Pregnancy is one of the most exciting times in a woman's life, but carrying a child during the COVID-19 pandemic can make for an unsettling experience.
- Video Update from Edward Merrens, MD, Chief Clinical OfficerMarch 24
In today's briefing, Edward Merrens, MD, Chief Clinical Officer, shares updates about our testing capabilities, mask usage, and more, and acknowledging that we are all trying to adapt during these unsettled times.