Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Virtual Webinar Series to Help Manage Stress and Anxiety Amidst COVID-19 PandemicApril 20
"Heads Up: Coping Through COVID-19" will include six weekly webinars streamed live on Facebook featuring experts on child psychology, stress, psychiatry, anxiety, and geriatrics, offering information and tips for people of all ages.
- Honoring Health Care Heroes: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Recognizes Our D-HH HeroesApril 17
Joanne M. Conroy, MD, President and CEO of Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) and D-HH shares support that has already been received across the system and introduces D-HH Heroes to the community.
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock COVID-19 Video Update, April 13April 13
In today's video briefing, Keith Loud, MD, MSc, Physician-in-Chief at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) shares an update for parents.
- COVID-19 Video Message from Steven Leach, MD, Director, Norris Cotton Cancer CenterApril 9
Steven Leach, MD, Director of Dartmouth's and Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC) shares the special precautions the clinicians and staff at NCCC have taken to help ensure the safety of patients during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Preventing Tick-borne IllnessesBy Dr. Antonia Altomare | April 7
Deer ticks (also known as Ixodes scapularis) carry more than Lyme disease. There are at least five infections one could get if bitten by a deer tick: Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Borrelia miyamotoi and Powassan disease.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health COVID-19 Video Update, April 6April 6
Today, D-HH announced that all employees, patients, and permitted visitors are now required to wear a mask