Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Orthopaedic Care During COVID-19By Audra Burns | April 30
Video Update, April 30. David Jevsevar, MD, MBA, Regional Vice President of Orthopaedics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heart & Vascular Center COVID-19 Video Update, April 28By Audra Burns | April 28
Mark A. Creager, MD, Director of the Heart & Vascular Center, shares an update on how his team has adapted during this challenging time and offers advice to be heart smart.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Establishes Reprocessing Procedures to Maximize Stock of Personal Protective EquipmentBy Audra Burns | April 23
With continued challenges sourcing personal protective equipment (PPE), there has been work globally to identify ways to reuse N95 masks, a crucial PPE item in the protection against COVID-19 exposure to health care workers.
- Conquering COVID-19: Patient Reconnects with Family After Discharge from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterApril 21
Flanked by his caring nurses, Elizeu was wheeled out of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) early Friday evening where his family waited eagerly to embrace him for the first time since his COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Virtual Webinar Series to Help Manage Stress and Anxiety Amidst COVID-19 PandemicApril 20
"Heads Up: Coping Through COVID-19" will include six weekly webinars streamed live on Facebook featuring experts on child psychology, stress, psychiatry, anxiety, and geriatrics, offering information and tips for people of all ages.
- Honoring Health Care Heroes: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Recognizes Our D-HH HeroesApril 17
Joanne M. Conroy, MD, President and CEO of Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) and D-HH shares support that has already been received across the system and introduces D-HH Heroes to the community.