Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Law Enforcement and Judicial Leaders Discuss Mental Health at D-H Panel EventBy Mike Barwell | June 13
Event brought together top law enforcement and judicial leaders from NH and VT to talk about how they can help change the conversation when mental health issues result in criminal behavior.
- National Endowment for the Arts Grant Awarded to Department of NeurologyBy Audra Burns | June 4
A National Endowment for the Arts grant, matched by the D-H Department of Neurology will explore if creative arts interventions help epilepsy patients to reduce distress and improve their quality of life.
- Curbing the MeaslesJune 2
Nine out of 10 people exposed that are were not vaccinated against for the measles will develop the disease.
- Eyes on the RoadBy Chelsie Mostone | June 2
In today's fast-paced world, we've become accustomed to having news and information whenever we want it. These constant updates have one particularly dangerous effect-distracted driving.
- Adjusting to Life after StrokeBy Jillian Belmont, APRN | June 2
With strokes being a leading cause of long-term disability and the fifth leading cause of death in the U.S., surviving a stroke is a traumatic and life-altering experience.
- Keeping Your Child Buckled UpJune 2
Here are some tips for keeping your child safe in car and booster seats.