Stories: NursingIn This Section
- Nurse Practitioner Becomes First Staff Member to Receive COVID-19 Vaccination at DHMCBy Newsroom | December 17
Dartmouth-Hitchcock nurse practitioner Hillary Way received the first COVID-19 vaccination at DHMC on Thursday, December 17.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Webinar to Address Lived Experiences of People with DisabilitiesBy Newsroom | December 15
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Center for Nursing Excellence and Office of Patient Experience will present "The Art of Being Human: The Lived Experience of People with Disabilities" on Thursday, December 17.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nurses Honored at 2020 Excellence in Nursing AwardBy Newsroom | November 24
Julie Percy, RN-BC, Care Coordinator at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Concord Primary Care, and Sharry Keller, RN, CHPN, Palliative Care Nurse Clinician with the D-H Palliative Medicine Team
- Expanded Academic Partnership to Meet Workforce NeedsOctober 1
D-HH and Colby-Sawyer College announced an expansion of its longstanding partnership aimed at supporting critical workforce pipelines across the D-HH system and elevating learning and career opportunities for Colby-Sawyer students.
- Adjusting to Life after StrokeBy Jillian C. Belmont, APRN | June 2
With strokes being a leading cause of long-term disability and the fifth leading cause of death in the U.S., surviving a stroke is a traumatic and life-altering experience.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kelly Laperle, RNMay 9
Kelly Laperle, RN, a nurse in the Hematology-Oncology Suite, shares her story of the care she received as a patient at DHMC.