Stories: NursingIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kelly Laperle, RNMay 9
Kelly Laperle, RN, a nurse in the Hematology-Oncology Suite, shares her story of the care she received as a patient at DHMC.
- Let Others Know the Crucial Role Nurses PlayMay 9
During National Nurses Week-May 6 to 12-Sue Reeves, EdD, RN, CENP, D-HH System Chief Nursing Executive, asks nurses to help inform families, friends, colleagues, communities and legislators about the crucial role nurses play in our health system.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nurses Win Excellence in Nursing AwardsApril 16
Ericka Bergeron, Paul Hodgdon, Kathleen Broglio, Daniel Moran and Daisy Goodman have won Excellence in Nursing Awards from New Hampshire Magazine.
- Attending to the Needs of Vulnerable PatientsDecember 10
A recent grant from an anonymous family foundation has supported the training, certification and hiring of additional nurses into D-H's sexual assault nurse examiner program (SANE).
- D-H Researchers, Providers to Receive $5.3 Million Award to Study Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders in Pregnant WomenJune 11
The award is to support research on a range of conditions that impose high burdens on patients, caregivers and the health care system.
- CHaD Patients Move to Newly Renovated and Integrated Care UnitMarch 6
On Tuesday, March 6, CHaD integrated its inpatient and Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) units at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.