Stories: NursingIn This Section
- Susan A. Reeves EdD, RN, Named Chief Nursing Executive at Dartmouth-HitchcockMay 24
Susan A. Reeves, EdD, RN, has been named Chief Nursing Executive for Dartmouth-Hitchcock on May 24, 2017. Reeves graduated from the Mary Hitchcock Hospital School of Nursing in 1980, and has held a number of leadership positions at the Medical Center.
- For Nurses, the Future is Wide OpenJanuary 11
Non-traditional nursing opportunities are attracting students and inspiring second careers.
- April Value Grand Rounds Re-CapBy Bonnie Barber | May 2
Members of the Value Institutes Performance Improvement team worked with Pharmacy and Nursing Operations in the NCCC Infusion Suite to reduce patient waiting times and improve on-time performance.
- Armstrong Supports Regional Care through Connected Care CenterBy Bonnie Barber | November 13
Kevin Armstrong, DNP, APRN, AGACNP-BC, NE-BC, returns to DHMC as clinical nursing director for the new Connected Care Center.
- D-H Nurse Manages Flow in the ED and also CREST ProgramBy Bonnie Barber | September 9
Julia Barry, RN, is a charge nurse in the Emergency Department, as well as the program manager for the Center for Rural Emergency Service Trauma (CREST).
- Wound Clinic Patient Makes Great Strides with D-H CareBy Katelyn Turner | July 30
Diane Cochran has dutifully been coming to DHMC's Comprehensive Wound Healing Center two to three times a week to treat her venous stasis ulcers.