Stories: NursingIn This Section
- Improving Medication Safety for Our Smallest PatientsMay 26
The Intensive Care Nursery staff worked to improve existing systems and processes for IV administration to infants more reliable and safe.
- Everybody Can Make a DifferenceBy Mike Barwell | May 20
Dartmouth-Hitchcock wins several top environmental awards--again.
- The Many Faces of Emma: Patient, Cover Girl, RNMay 8
Cared for at CHaD as a little girl, Emma Furlone is now a registered nurse taking care of patients at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
- I am a NurseMay 7
In honor of National Nurses Week, watch this video of Dartmouth-Hitchcock nurses.
- Honoring Care Decisions: Talking to Patients About Care PlanningJanuary 13
Six pilot teams are working with healthy patients and their families to develop written health care plans in the event they have a future medical event and are unable to speak for themselves.
- Inpatient Psychiatry Embraces Team CareNovember 4
D-H's Inpatient Psychiatry unit leads the way in the implementation of four Team Care measures to improve quality by empowering both patients and staff.