Stories: NursingIn This Section
- One Voice for All Victims: D-H's Domestic Violence Task ForceOctober 21
The Domestic Violence Task Force, in partnership with WISE, is helping educate staff and spread the word to victims, that there is hope and support within the Dartmouth-Hitchcock health care system.
- Gay Landstrom: Making a DifferenceOctober 7
D-H's Chief Nursing Officer, Gay Landstrom, PhD(c), NEA-BC, thought she'd be a bench scientist but realized that nursing was a better match.
- Targeting SepsisBy Tim Dean | September 26
Innovation and teamwork, being led by D-H's Value Institute, Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit, is driving exceptional results.
- Team Care and Relationship-Based CareSeptember 25
Team Care, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's innovative interdisciplinary care initiative, is building the future of inpatient care delivery.
- Networking to Best Practices in Pediatric Care at CHaDSeptember 25
CHaD continues its work as part of The National Children's Network, and has been recognized as a top-performing hospital in preventing harms and keeping children safe.
- Krista Merrihew, RN: Helping to Marry Rheumatology and TelehealthBy Bonnie Barber | September 16
Krista Merrihew, RN, was instrumental in the successful launch of the DHMC tele-rheumatology program. Now the nurse section manager hopes to begin "integrating telehealth into our regular clinics."