Stories: NursingIn This Section
- ElevateHealth: Improving Patient and Population HealthAugust 6
Mimi Emerson, MS, RN, care coordinator for ElevateHealth and D-H Wellness Plus, explains nursing's role in program development and delivery.
- Managing Pain, Pleasing PatientsJuly 24
For many, and perhaps even most patients, pain plays a major role in how they define their hospital experience.
- John Markowitz Named D-H LNA of the YearJune 25
John Markowitz, of D-H Lebanon's ED, has been named D-H's Licensed Nursing Assistant of the Year.
- Selecting a Model for Evidence-Based Practice at Dartmouth-HitchcockJune 25
In the fall of 2013, staff nurses on Dartmouth-Hitchcock's (D-H) inpatient Hematology-Oncology Unit questioned a proposed change in nursing practice.
- Keeping Elders at HomeApril 24
Aging at home can be a challenge for individuals and families.
- Cardiovascular Critical Care Moves into the FutureApril 21
The Cardiovascular Critical Care (CVCC) unit moves from the north to the south side of 4N.