Stories: NursingIn This Section
- Targeting SepsisBy Tim Dean | September 26
Innovation and teamwork, being led by D-H's Value Institute, Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit, is driving exceptional results.
- Team Care and Relationship-Based CareSeptember 25
Team Care, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's innovative interdisciplinary care initiative, is building the future of inpatient care delivery.
- Networking to Best Practices in Pediatric Care at CHaDSeptember 25
CHaD continues its work as part of The National Children's Network, and has been recognized as a top-performing hospital in preventing harms and keeping children safe.
- Krista Merrihew, RN: Helping to Marry Rheumatology and TelehealthBy Bonnie Barber | September 16
Krista Merrihew, RN, was instrumental in the successful launch of the DHMC tele-rheumatology program. Now the nurse section manager hopes to begin "integrating telehealth into our regular clinics."
- ElevateHealth: Improving Patient and Population HealthAugust 6
Mimi Emerson, MS, RN, care coordinator for ElevateHealth and D-H Wellness Plus, explains nursing's role in program development and delivery.
- Managing Pain, Pleasing PatientsJuly 24
For many, and perhaps even most patients, pain plays a major role in how they define their hospital experience.