Stories: NursingIn This Section
- Brian Coer, BSN, RN, Receives The DAISY Award for Extraordinary NursesBy Rachel Dow | November 27
Brian Coer, BSN, RN, clinical nurse in the surgical intensive care unit at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, was named the most recent winner of The DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses.
- D-H Researchers, Providers to Receive $5.3 Million Award to Study Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders in Pregnant WomenJune 11
The award is to support research on a range of conditions that impose high burdens on patients, caregivers and the health care system.
- CHaD Patients Move to Newly Renovated and Integrated Care UnitMarch 6
On Tuesday, March 6, CHaD integrated its inpatient and Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) units at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
- Employee Engagement Action Plans - Showcasing CHaD's Pediatric SpecialtiesFebruary 22
In this series, we are highlighting departments who are successfully executing against their follow-up action plans from the Employee Engagement Survey that Dartmouth-Hitchcock conducted in 2017.
- Addressing Patient Flow: Work of ACT (Access, Capacity and Transfers) CommitteeFebruary 22
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has taken a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach with the work of the ACT (Access, Capacity and Transfers) Committee.
- Provider Ambassadors: Angela Nelson, MPH, APRN, CNMFebruary 1
Angela Nelson, MPH, APRN, CNM, D-H Concord Obstetrics & Gynecology, shares her experience as a Provider Ambassador for Patient Experience.