Stories: NursingIn This Section
- First Video Featuring Staff from D-H and AffiliatesJanuary 24
More than 600 staff in 12 locations throughout Dartmouth-Hitchcock and at affiliate hospitals and clinics were filmed for a new video series meant to celebrate the year ahead with the title song.
- New Board of Governors MembersJanuary 18
Joanne Conroy, MD, CEO and President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H), welcomed four new members to the D-H Board of Governors (BoG) at their first meeting of the New Year on January 11.
- Strengthening Our Research MissionDecember 7
As an academic medical center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has a three-pronged mission-patient care, clinical research and education.
- Spotlight on New Leaders of the Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice CareNovember 21
Ruth Thomson, DO, MBA, and Melissa Garland, BSN, RN, explain the care that will be delivered by the Jack Byrne Center staff and why they're excited to lead the team.
- D-H in the Community: Flu Clinics a SuccessNovember 16
The public flu clinics held at DHMC on September 30 and October 29 provided flu shots to 3,702 employees and community members.