Stories: Obstetrics, Gynecology and Nurse MidwiferyIn This Section
- Ilana Cass, MD, Named Chair of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of MedicineBy Rick Adams | March 1
Dr. Cass will be leading the ongoing development of OB-GYN services across the D-HH system and, in collaboration with the D-H regional practices and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health hospitals, will work to establish a system-wide OB-GYN care delivery strategy
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Study to Examine Why Small Hospital Maternity Units Are ClosingBy Mike Barwell | December 18
The study is teaching health systems how to work in their rural communities, find and interpret relevant data, and point toward practical, affordable solutions.
- Joanne's Journal Digest for October 2018October 30
In this edition of Joanne's Journal, Dr. Conroy asked Dr. Liz Erekson, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's interim chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology, to help shed some light on maternal mortality.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Aimee GiglioMay 30
When Aimee Giglio, chief Human Resources officer at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, became hospitalized for a high-risk pregnancy, she learned what it is like to go from employee to patient.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, March of Dimes Produce New Toolkit to Help Moms and Babies with Substance Use DisordersMarch 20
Eight community health practices and regional hospitals in northern New England have teamed up to produce an online toolkit to help maternal child health providers keep women with histories of substance use and their babies healthy.