Stories: Obstetrics, Gynecology and Nurse MidwiferyIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Ranked #1 Hospital in New HampshireSeptember 11
DHMC nationally ranked in Gynecology; cited for excellence in 14 clinical programs.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, March of Dimes Produce New Toolkit to Help Moms and Babies with Substance Use DisordersMarch 20
Eight community health practices and regional hospitals in northern New England have teamed up to produce an online toolkit to help maternal child health providers keep women with histories of substance use and their babies healthy.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital Integrate Obstetrical ServicesFebruary 12
The Board of Trustees of Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital (APD) has approved the integration of its Obstetrical Service with the Obstetrics, Gynecology & Nurse Midwifery Service at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Provider Ambassadors: Angela Nelson, MPH, APRN, CNMFebruary 1
Angela Nelson, MPH, APRN, CNM, D-H Concord Obstetrics & Gynecology, shares her experience as a Provider Ambassador for Patient Experience.
- Purple Pod Treats Pregnant Patients with Substance Misuse DisordersBy Bonnie Barber | January 10
To provide greater care continuity, D-H's OB/GYN division recently launched "Purple Pod," a special weekly clinic for patients with pregnancies complicated by substance misuse disorders.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Laura MontenegroJuly 1
Disappointed with their first infertility clinic experience, Laura Montenegro and her husband Frankie found the professionalism and personal attention they sought at D-H Bedford's infertility clinic.