Stories: Obstetrics, Gynecology and Nurse MidwiferyIn This Section
- Supporting New Mothers: Postpartum Risk InterventionBy Heather Ann Martin, RMA | November 19
Integrating routine postpartum screenings during newborn checkups helps to identify mom's who are struggling.
- Ilana Cass, MD, Named Chair of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of MedicineBy Rick Adams | March 1
Dr. Cass will be leading the ongoing development of OB-GYN services across the D-HH system and, in collaboration with the D-H regional practices and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health hospitals, will work to establish a system-wide OB-GYN care delivery strategy
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Study to Examine Why Small Hospital Maternity Units Are ClosingBy Mike Barwell | December 18
The study is teaching health systems how to work in their rural communities, find and interpret relevant data, and point toward practical, affordable solutions.
- Joanne's Journal Digest for October 2018October 30
In this edition of Joanne's Journal, Dr. Conroy asked Dr. Liz Erekson, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's interim chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology, to help shed some light on maternal mortality.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Aimee GiglioMay 30
When Aimee Giglio, chief Human Resources officer at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, became hospitalized for a high-risk pregnancy, she learned what it is like to go from employee to patient.