Stories: Obstetrics, Gynecology and Nurse MidwiferyIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Awarded $2.7 Million Grant to Treat Pregnant Women Who Use OpioidsFebruary 21
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has been awarded a $2.7 million federal grant under the 21st Century Cures Act to support obstetrical practices across New Hampshire in implementing effective screening and treatment for pregnant women with opioid use disorders.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital Integrate Obstetrical ServicesFebruary 12
The Board of Trustees of Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital (APD) has approved the integration of its Obstetrical Service with the Obstetrics, Gynecology & Nurse Midwifery Service at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Provider Ambassadors: Angela Nelson, MPH, APRN, CNMFebruary 1
Angela Nelson, MPH, APRN, CNM, D-H Concord Obstetrics & Gynecology, shares her experience as a Provider Ambassador for Patient Experience.
- Purple Pod Treats Pregnant Patients with Substance Misuse DisordersBy Bonnie Barber | January 10
To provide greater care continuity, D-H's OB/GYN division recently launched "Purple Pod," a special weekly clinic for patients with pregnancies complicated by substance misuse disorders.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Ashley RaymondBy Tom Haushalter | December 7
Addicted to painkillers since she was 14, Ashley Raymond sought out Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery program to get the help she needed.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tatiana LamiaNovember 1
Tatiana Lamia is a physician so when she began her pregnancy journey, she was sure she wanted a doctor to provide her care. "CenteringPregnancy" changed everything about her birth experience.