Stories: OrthopaedicsIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. John RichardsDecember 14
John Richards shares thoughts about his care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in a letter to leadership.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Rick LounsburyBy Tom Haushalter | December 12
Lebanon firefighter Rick Lounsbury dislocated his shoulder at the scene of a fire last December, and after surgery and rehabilitation therapy hes returned to full duty.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Michael MahoneyBy Tom Haushalter | October 31
Among a host of health issues throughout his life, Michael Mahoney came to Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) to undergo a revision of a failed hip replacement unlike any in the orthopaedic field.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Bill WaddellAugust 2
Bill Waddell, a Master-level competitor in the Scottish Highland Games, came back stronger than ever to win his next competition after surgery and rehab for a bicep rupture and radial nerve palsy.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Moshe GrayBy Tom Haushalter | July 12
Attempting a deadlift with one finger caused a serious finger injury to Rabbi Moshe Gray.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Rose LanderOctober 21
Rose Lander has played the violin for over 80 years. After a fall, her local doctors said she would never play again. Thanks to John-Erik Bell, MD, Lander is back to playing and teaching again.