Stories: OrthopaedicsIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Nicola FelicettiOctober 6
After falling during a run, Nicola Felicetti found herself stuck in the woods with a broken leg. It was 7 am and only 7 degrees. Luckily she was able to call her husband for help.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Paul St. HilaireJune 27
Restoring one family's faith in health care
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Melissa SoendergaardJune 7
Melissa Soendergaard suffers from back pain following several injuries. After trying a number of options, she turned to Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Functional Restoration Program for help.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Joey and Colin AlaMarch 28
Joey and Colin Ala have never had a single broken bone. Then, within three weeks, they both suffered injuries while playing hockey.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Amy KaminskiMarch 22
After being launched from her dirt bike into the Ottauquechee River, Amy Kaminski remembers, "My parents had lost so much in the flood from Tropical Storm Irene. I couldn't let the river take me too."
- Our Patients. Their Stories: Leo & Hunter PatenaudeMarch 15
Two brothers return to the Snocross circuit after unexpected knee injuries and surgery for the first time in their lives.