Stories: OrthopaedicsIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. David CoombsJanuary 12
Following two hip replacements, David went from walking with a cane to being cleared to play ice hockey. Best of all, he is back to his favorite job - head chef for Thanksgiving.
- Our Patients: Jack DelisoNovember 25
Nine-year-old Jack Deliso is back playing football after having a mass at the base of his spine removed.
- One Life: Bonnie MercierNovember 21
For a number of years, Mercier suffered from episodes of pain down the side of her right leg. Initially diagnosed as sciatica - the condition got worse over time.
- Tomasz's Story: The Ironman and the Broken ClavicleMay 1
Triathlete Tomasz Jankowski has no memory of the bike accident. A few days before the 2012 Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii, and he was finishing up a light training ride.
- Ben's Story: Back in the GameMay 1
Hear Ben and his mom, Becky, describe their experience with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Sports Concussion Program, what it was like to be tested, his results, and the hard decisions parents have to make.