Stories: Patient ExperienceIn This Section
- We Hear You - Golf Cart at DHMCMay 6
Based on patient and visitor feedback, a golf cart is now available at DHMC to bring patients and visitors to their vehicles.
- We Hear You Series: Scheduling, Checking In and SurveysMarch 5
Here's how we are making scheduling an appointment, checking in and providing feedback and suggestions to improve your experience.
- Weight Loss Study for Seniors Leads to Exercise With FriendsBy Bonnie Barber | August 3
Edwina Brady was impressed by D-H's national research study for seniors, Mobile Obesity Wellness Intervention (MOWI). She lost weight, changed her eating habits and now exercises with her new friends.
- Celebrate Patient Experience WeekMarch 30
April 23 through 27 we will celebrate the caring and compassion that the Dartmouth-Hitchcock health-care team and our volunteers bring to our patients, their families and to one another.
- Types of Leadership Rounding: Improving the Employee and Patient ExperienceJanuary 17
D-H's new Leadership Rounding program focuses on supporting employees-both clinical and non-clinical-in doing their jobs well and removing barriers in their work.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Jeff GibbsNovember 29
Jeff Gibbs of North Hartland, VT, knows how lucky he is to have his arm-and his life-after a close call with a devastating flesh-eating bacteria.