Stories: Patient ExperienceIn This Section
- We Hear You Series: Scheduling, Checking In and SurveysMarch 5
Here's how we are making scheduling an appointment, checking in and providing feedback and suggestions to improve your experience.
- Weight Loss Study for Seniors Leads to Exercise With FriendsBy Bonnie Barber | August 3
Edwina Brady was impressed by D-H's national research study for seniors, Mobile Obesity Wellness Intervention (MOWI). She lost weight, changed her eating habits and now exercises with her new friends.
- Celebrate Patient Experience WeekMarch 30
April 23 through 27 we will celebrate the caring and compassion that the Dartmouth-Hitchcock health-care team and our volunteers bring to our patients, their families and to one another.
- Types of Leadership Rounding: Improving the Employee and Patient ExperienceJanuary 17
D-H's new Leadership Rounding program focuses on supporting employees-both clinical and non-clinical-in doing their jobs well and removing barriers in their work.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Jeff GibbsNovember 29
Jeff Gibbs of North Hartland, VT, knows how lucky he is to have his arm-and his life-after a close call with a devastating flesh-eating bacteria.
- Patient Experience Moments: "I Haven't Forgotten You"By Bonnie Barber | October 24
During the early afternoon of September 12, Roger Jobin and his family were waiting for his wife, Terry, who was in surgery when they were told to immediately evacuate the hospital.