Stories: PhilanthropyIn This Section
- Caring for the RegionBy Lauren Seidman | December 11
Patrice and Miles Mushlin increasingly appreciate having a top-tier academic medical center within reach. They've been giving generously to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Annual Fund since 2000.
- A Safe and Compassionate PlaceBy Lauren Seidman | December 10
Barb Jones understands that the free programming provided by the Aging Resource Center is a tremendous value to the community, and that private individuals must do their part to see that it continues.
- Spurring Innovation in Cancer ResearchDecember 10
A gift from the Quinn family launches a new program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center that supports investigators working to transition promising drugs and devices from the laboratory to clinical use.
- Attending to the Needs of Vulnerable PatientsDecember 10
A recent grant from an anonymous family foundation has supported the training, certification and hiring of additional nurses into D-H's sexual assault nurse examiner program (SANE).
- Irving Oil: Gas Cards Mean One Less WorryDecember 10
Irving Oil provides gas cards to CHaD families through its Fuel the Care program, and has also given generously to cancer research at CHaD and Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- A Champion for Integrative MedicineDecember 10
Evidence-based integrative medicine can benefit everyone-healthy people who want to stay healthy, and patients with chronic conditions. Cyn Barrette has been instrumental in bringing it to D-H.