Stories: PhilanthropyIn This Section
- CHaD Ambassador Elliot Aims to Raise $121,000 to Build Two CHaD PlaygroundsJanuary 4
Elliot Perry is on a mission to raise $121,000 to get playgrounds built at CHaD in Lebanon and Manchester with his "121 Club" campaign.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Employees Inspire Historic Multi-Million Dollar GiftBy Newsroom | December 10
Bill and Sue Conaty pledge $5.25 million in support of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's new Patient Pavilion
- Caring for the RegionBy Lauren D. Seidman | December 11
Patrice and Miles Mushlin increasingly appreciate having a top-tier academic medical center within reach. They've been giving generously to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Annual Fund since 2000.
- A Safe and Compassionate PlaceBy Lauren D. Seidman | December 10
Barb Jones understands that the free programming provided by the Aging Resource Center is a tremendous value to the community, and that private individuals must do their part to see that it continues.
- Spurring Innovation in Cancer ResearchDecember 10
A gift from the Quinn family launches a new program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center that supports investigators working to transition promising drugs and devices from the laboratory to clinical use.
- Attending to the Needs of Vulnerable PatientsDecember 10
A recent grant from an anonymous family foundation has supported the training, certification and hiring of additional nurses into D-H's sexual assault nurse examiner program (SANE).