Stories: Population HealthIn This Section
- Hanover High School Students Receive Hands-Only CPR TrainingFebruary 28
To increase the number of community members who can administer CPR, CHaD and DHMC clinicians are partnering with Hanover High School to teach students hands-only CPR and AED machine training.
- American Heart Association Designates D-H as a "Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite"February 15
The American Heart Association recognizes employers as Fit-Friendly Worksites for "creating a culture of health in the workplace through progressive leadership and employee wellness initiatives."
- Regional Team Meets to Improve Behavioral, Physical Care in NHBy Bonnie Barber | February 15
Nearly 75 employees of community-based health organizations and D-H and Cheshire Medical Center employees met recently to discuss the implementation of a $150 million federally-funded initiative.
- Former CDC Policy Advisor Delivered 33rd Annual Schumann LectureFebruary 1
Denise Koo, MD, MPH, a former policy advisor at the Centers for Disease Control, spoke about population health at the Hitchcock Foundation's 33rd Annual Schumann Lecture in Nashua this past November.
- March of Dimes Grant Helps Moms, Babies in Opioid CrisisJanuary 25
Keeping mothers and babies safe in the midst of the opioid crisis in northern New England is the goal of a new online toolkit being tested in eight regional hospitals.
- Living with Chronic PainDecember 30
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's patient self-management workshop, "Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain," helps Thelma Gerow manage her pain.