Stories: PreventionIn This Section
- Too Hot to Handle: Prevent Scald Burns with These Cool TipsJanuary 2
Here are some tips for preventing scald burns (caused by liquids, steams or foods).
- Protect Your Heart, Kidney and Brain - Check Your Blood PressureBy Helena M. Rosenthal, MPH | April 24
High blood pressure is a leading cause of heart attacks, strokes and kidney disease. One out of three adults in the U.S. has high blood pressure, but most people can't feel it.
- WelcomeBack to Kid Chat! Episode 8: No Bully ZoneFebruary 23
Even kids know you shouldn't be a bully, and in this episode of our on-going series Kid Chat they tell you why bullying is not cool!
- Imagine Healthier Me: Students Take Pledge for Healthier FutureBy Katelyn Turner | February 11
Students at Kearsarge Regional High School created and took a pledge in the "Imagine Healthier Me" campaign in an effort to inspire others to make better health choices.
- Recent Health Headlines: Making Sense of ThemFebruary 11
Dartmouth-Hitchcock expert Dr. Antonia Altomare shares six important tips to keep yourself and your family in good health especially during this flu and cold season.
- Welcome to Kid Chat! Episode 7: Healthy TeethFebruary 9
Join us for the next part of our series as kids tell us about health topics. For February we focus on oral health tips.