Stories: RecipesIn This Section
- Cooking Up Health: Summer Salads Featuring Grilled FruitBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | August 6
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers two summer salads featuring grilled fruit-Grilled Cantaloupe with Blueberry Vinaigrette, and Grilled Peach and Blueberry Salad.
- Cooking Up Health - Patriotic GranolaJune 30
Looking for something festive to serve this holiday weekend? Try this homemade granola, topped with yogurt and fresh blueberries and strawberries.
- Golden Tofu BurgersJune 2
Bring the tofu back! Make these tasty additions for a classic barbeque or for an easy make-ahead dinner.
- Brussels Sprouts SaladBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | May 6
Brussels sprouts are the smallest member of the cabbage family but pack a powerful, nutritional punch.
- Roasted Spring Veggies with Cannellini Beans and PestoBy Heather Wolfe | April 1
Celebrate spring by roasting up the first veggies of the growing season.
- Vegan Tan Tan NoodlesMarch 5
Enjoy this vegan noodle dish with tofu, vegetables, beans and peanuts in a spicy sauce.