Stories: RecipesIn This Section
- Harvest PlatterNovember 21
Here's an idea for your next gathering with family and friends, create a harvest platter filled with fresh vegetables, nuts and fruit, and serve it with a White Bean Dip and Homemade Ranch Dressing.
- Autumn Harvest Pear SaladBy Heather Wolfe | September 26
Serve this pear salad with dried cranberries, walnuts and homemade balsamic vinegar this fall.
- Starting a Food Journal and Other Tips to Eat HealthierBy Tara Efstathiou, MS, RD, LD | September 26
Tara Efstathiou, MS, RD, LD, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Weight and Wellness Center's lead clinical dietitian, recommends starting a food journal and offers other healthy nutrition tips.
- Roast a RainbowAugust 30
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine shares their tips for roasting vegetables.
- Lentil Feta BurgersJune 29
Looking for a meat-free burger for your July 4th barbeque? Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program has just what you're looking for-Lentil Feta Burgers with Tzatziki dressing.
- Fish Tacos with Rainbow SlawMay 30
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers a healthy version of tacos with fish and rainbow slaw as the main ingredients.