Stories: RecipesIn This Section
- Quick, Heart-Healthy Breakfast OptionsFebruary 13
Amidst the flurry of activity getting ready to go to work and children off to school in the morning, it can seem difficult to find time to make a heart-healthy breakfast. Here are some simple tips, even if you are on the go!
- Tortilla PizzasBy Heather Wolfe | December 20
Here's a quick after-school snack or an easy dinner during the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
- Cooking Up Health - Pumpkin Vegetable SoupBy Heather Wolfe | November 7
Pumpkin, a favorite fall decoration, is a nutritious vegetable rich in vitamin A and vitamin C and a good source of potassium, vitamin E, fiber and many other nutrients.
- Cooking Up Health - Granola BarsBy Heather Wolfe | October 8
Try these homemade granola bars for a healthier alternative to store-bought ones.
- Cooking Up Health: Spinach FrittataSeptember 12
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers this Spinach Frittata filled with vegetables, turkey sausage and black beans or chickpeas to enjoy for breakfast or dinner.
- Cooking Up Health: Summer Salads Featuring Grilled FruitBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | August 6
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers two summer salads featuring grilled fruit-Grilled Cantaloupe with Blueberry Vinaigrette, and Grilled Peach and Blueberry Salad.