Stories: RecipesIn This Section
- Pumpkin Vegetable SoupBy Heather Wolfe | October 20
Pumpkin, a favorite fall decoration, is a nutritious vegetable rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. It's also a good source of potassium, vitamin E, fiber and many other nutrients.
- Farmer SaladBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | September 20
Try this salad featuring salmon with hard-boiled eggs, potatoes, Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes and green beans. Add some of your other favorite veggies, and enjoy!
- Chickpea SaladBy Heather Wolfe | August 16
Start with this basic salad recipe and then add ingredients such as Kalamata olives, feta cheese, artichoke hearts or sun-dried tomatoes.
- Blueberry-Banana Fruit LeatherBy Heather Wolfe | July 31
Fruit leathers are homemade fruit rolls. Making your own saves money, uses less sugar and allows you to create your own flavor combinations.
- Grilled Cantaloupe Salad with Blueberry Ginger VinaigretteBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | July 12
Try this refreshing summer salad cantaloupe-either grilled or not-with a vinaigrette using fresh blueberries and ginger.
- Spinach Salad with Blueberries, Goat Cheese, Almonds and Balsamic VinaigretteBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | May 24
Try this easy-to-prepare superfood-packed salad.