Stories: RecipesIn This Section
- Tortilla PizzasBy Heather Wolfe | December 20
Here's a quick after-school snack or an easy dinner during the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
- Cooking Up Health - Pumpkin Vegetable SoupBy Heather Wolfe | November 7
Pumpkin, a favorite fall decoration, is a nutritious vegetable rich in vitamin A and vitamin C and a good source of potassium, vitamin E, fiber and many other nutrients.
- Cooking Up Health - Granola BarsBy Heather Wolfe | October 8
Try these homemade granola bars for a healthier alternative to store-bought ones.
- Cooking Up Health: Spinach FrittataSeptember 12
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers this Spinach Frittata filled with vegetables, turkey sausage and black beans or chickpeas to enjoy for breakfast or dinner.
- Cooking Up Health: Summer Salads Featuring Grilled FruitBy Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program | August 6
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers two summer salads featuring grilled fruit-Grilled Cantaloupe with Blueberry Vinaigrette, and Grilled Peach and Blueberry Salad.
- Cooking Up Health - Patriotic GranolaJune 30
Looking for something festive to serve this holiday weekend? Try this homemade granola, topped with yogurt and fresh blueberries and strawberries.