Stories: RecipesIn This Section
- Fish Tacos with Rainbow SlawMay 30
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Culinary Medicine Program offers a healthy version of tacos with fish and rainbow slaw as the main ingredients.
- Skinny Spinach Artichoke DipBy Heather Wolfe | March 30
Greek yogurt is the star of this skinny version of a spinach artichoke dip, keeping the creaminess but shedding some of the fat.
- White Chicken ChiliFebruary 16
Enjoy this heart-healthy low-sodium white chicken chili from Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Heart and Vascular Center's Cookbook.
- Muffin Pan FrittatasBy Heather Wolfe | January 31
Mini frittatas baked in muffin tins create an individual egg dish perfect for a brunch, snack, appetizer or on-the-go breakfast.
- Tips for a Healthier Holiday MealBy Heather Wolfe | December 13
When it comes to a healthier holiday meal, it is all about the portions.
- Spaghetti Squash with Marinara SauceBy W. David Jones | June 16
Try this recipe featuring spaghetti squash as an alternative to pasta.