Stories: RecognitionIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Named "Frontline Healthcare Worker Champion"September 12
CareerSTAT recognizes Dartmouth-Hitchcock for making critical investments in their frontline workers to improve quality of care and provide good jobs.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Ranked #1 Hospital in New HampshireSeptember 11
DHMC nationally ranked in Gynecology; cited for excellence in 14 clinical programs.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of "100 Most Influential People in HealthCare"August 21
Modern Healthcare, a leading industry publication, named CEO and President Joanne M.Conroy, MD, has been named one of the "100 Most Influential People in Healthcare for 2018."
- D-H CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of 50 "Most Influential" Leaders by Modern HealthcareJune 19
Dr. Joanne Conroy was recognized for financial improvements, solid bond rating reviews and efforts to improve staff engagement and retention since joining D-H a little less than a year ago.
- Meg Seely Receives the 2018 Edith Amsden Award for VolunteersJune 11
Meg Seely was recognized for her service as a Patient and Family Advisor and Patient and Family Voices volunteer.
- D-H System Members Sign Employer Statement of Support for Guard, ReserveMay 1
D-H and our members have committed to increasing diversity among our workforce by signing statements of support, the cornerstone for the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve program.