Stories: RecognitionIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Awarded 2020 Global Candidate Experience AwarBy Newsroom | November 30
The Talent Acquisition team at Dartmouth-Hitchcock has been recognized for their excellence in candidate experience
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nurses Honored at 2020 Excellence in Nursing AwardBy Newsroom | November 24
Julie Percy, RN-BC, Care Coordinator at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Concord Primary Care, and Sharry Keller, RN, CHPN, Palliative Care Nurse Clinician with the D-H Palliative Medicine Team
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Chief Pharmacy Officer Welcomed into the Carol Emmott Fellowship Class of 2021By Newsroom | November 19
The Carol Emmott Fellowship is a signature program of The Carol Emmott Foundation, established in 2016, to address the underrepresentation of women in the highest levels of healthcare leadership and governance.
- National Endowment for the Arts Grant Awarded to Department of NeurologyBy Audra Burns | June 4
A National Endowment for the Arts grant, matched by the D-H Department of Neurology will explore if creative arts interventions help epilepsy patients to reduce distress and improve their quality of life.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Recognized by NH Business ReviewFebruary 14
Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President, of Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth-Hitchcock health was named one of NH Business Review's 2019 Outstanding Women in Business.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leaders Chosen for Prestigious Carol Emmott FellowshipBy Rick Adams | December 18
The Fellowship expands the connections and experiences that top leadership candidates require to have the most influence in improving health for all.