Stories: RecognitionIn This Section
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Recognized by NH Business ReviewFebruary 14
Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President, of Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth-Hitchcock health was named one of NH Business Review's 2019 Outstanding Women in Business.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leaders Chosen for Prestigious Carol Emmott FellowshipBy Rick Adams | December 18
The Fellowship expands the connections and experiences that top leadership candidates require to have the most influence in improving health for all.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Honored by New Hampshire Hospital AssociationBy Rick Adams | October 26
Leaders and providers were honored for outstanding service in health care at the 2018 New Hampshire Hospital Association and Foundation for Healthy Communities annual meeting.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Named "Frontline Healthcare Worker Champion"September 12
CareerSTAT recognizes Dartmouth-Hitchcock for making critical investments in their frontline workers to improve quality of care and provide good jobs.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Ranked #1 Hospital in New HampshireSeptember 11
DHMC nationally ranked in Gynecology; cited for excellence in 14 clinical programs.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of "100 Most Influential People in HealthCare"August 21
Modern Healthcare, a leading industry publication, named CEO and President Joanne M.Conroy, MD, has been named one of the "100 Most Influential People in Healthcare for 2018."