Stories: RecognitionIn This Section
- D-H CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of 50 "Most Influential" Leaders by Modern HealthcareJune 19
Dr. Joanne Conroy was recognized for financial improvements, solid bond rating reviews and efforts to improve staff engagement and retention since joining D-H a little less than a year ago.
- Meg Seely Receives the 2018 Edith Amsden Award for VolunteersJune 11
Meg Seely was recognized for her service as a Patient and Family Advisor and Patient and Family Voices volunteer.
- D-H System Members Sign Employer Statement of Support for Guard, ReserveMay 1
D-H and our members have committed to increasing diversity among our workforce by signing statements of support, the cornerstone for the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve program.
- New Hampshire Magazine Recognizes 110 D-H and Member Physicians as "Top Docs"April 12
One hundred and five Dartmouth-Hitchcock physicians representing 44 specialties were named among the best doctors in New Hampshire, according to New Hampshire Magazine's annual "Top Doc" survey.
- Affiliates in Action: New London Hospital Employee RecognizedNovember 29
Catherine Bardier, the director of Wellness and Community Health at New London Hospital, was honored by D-H's Partners for Community Wellness (PCW) with the PCW Alfred L. Griggs' Ambassador Award.
- Environmental Services Technician Travis Stover Wins Moses AwardBy Bonnie Barber | November 7
After being nominated by a patient's grateful sister, Travis Stover was recently honored with the Moses Award, which celebrates the patient-focused work of Environmental Technicians.