Stories: ResearchIn This Section
- New Vice Chair of Research in Anesthesiology Named at Dartmouth-HitchcockBy Newsroom | October 14
Dartmouth-Hitchcock has named Stacie Deiner, MD, as the Vice Chair for Research for the Department of Anesthesiology.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Female-led Leadership Team is the Glue Behind Research OperationsBy Newsroom | September 29
World-class clinical research is being performed in the Granite State and the team that underpins the endeavor shares one thing in common: they are all women.
- Predicting Coronavirus Outbreaks from the Clues in Our SewageAugust 13
Testing for the presence of coronavirus in community and institutional wastewater collections can be a useful early indicator of an upcoming spike of the virus.
- What Types of Early-phase Trials are Open Now at NCCC?June 8
In this Q&A series, Jason Faris, MD details some exciting and innovating early-phase trials underway at the cancer center.
- Where Do Prouty Donations Go? Spring, 2020March 20
Programming machine learning for cervical cancer screening, aiding survival of cancer-fighting immune cells, and measuring clinician emotion during difficult conversations. These are just some of the new cancer research studies funded by The Prouty.
- What Are Early-Phase Clinical Trials?March 2
In this Q&A series, Jason Faris, MD, director of the Early-Phase Trials Program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center explains what early-phase clinical trials are and why they are so important to the advancement of cancer care.