Stories: ResearchIn This Section
- Where Do Prouty Donations Go? Spring, 2019By Lara Stahler | May 16
Studies on post-weight-loss surgery diets, access to health insurance and a particular vitamin's valuable action in cancer treatment are underway thanks to research funds raised at the 36th Prouty.
- Clinical Trials Awareness Day - Mon., May 20May 2
Clinical Trials Awareness Day is an opportunity to recognize the research community, along with research staff, who support and conduct clinical trials and research across the system.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Study to Examine Why Small Hospital Maternity Units Are ClosingBy Mike Barwell | December 18
The study is teaching health systems how to work in their rural communities, find and interpret relevant data, and point toward practical, affordable solutions.
- Spurring Innovation in Cancer ResearchDecember 10
A gift from the Quinn family launches a new program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center that supports investigators working to transition promising drugs and devices from the laboratory to clinical use.
- The Gift of TimeDecember 10
In recognition of Richard Baughman, MD, and his dedication to patients and research, Dick and Barbara Couch made a $1 million gift to establish the Richard D. Baughman, MD, Scholar Fund.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Shares $9 Million NIH Cancer Research GrantBy Rick Adams | November 8
Project will work to incorporate patient-reported outcomes into cancer care.