Stories: ResearchIn This Section
- The Gift of TimeDecember 10
In recognition of Richard Baughman, MD, and his dedication to patients and research, Dick and Barbara Couch made a $1 million gift to establish the Richard D. Baughman, MD, Scholar Fund.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Shares $9 Million NIH Cancer Research GrantBy Rick Adams | November 8
Project will work to incorporate patient-reported outcomes into cancer care.
- D-H Researchers, Providers to Receive $5.3 Million Award to Study Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders in Pregnant WomenJune 11
The award is to support research on a range of conditions that impose high burdens on patients, caregivers and the health care system.
- Investigators Announced for New Vascular Disease Research NetworkJanuary 18
Teams from Brigham and Women's Hospital/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Northwestern, University of Kentucky/Baylor College of Medicine and Vanderbilt awarded $3.7 million each
- Strengthening Our Research MissionDecember 7
As an academic medical center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has a three-pronged mission-patient care, clinical research and education.
- NCCC Melanoma Research Goes Skin-Deep in a New Clinical TrialBy Lara Stahler | August 31
Still enjoying life eight years after being given a six percent chance of surviving metastatic melanoma, Nancy Calder joins a new NCCC clinical trial to contribute to finding a cure.