Stories: Substance UseIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Northeast Delta Dental Collaborate on "REACT" Cards for NH Law EnforcementBy Rick Adams | December 21
REACT resource cards will be available at all police stations and barracks across New Hampshire.
- October 5 Forum to Examine the Impact of the Opioid Crisis on Families & ChildrenSeptember 7
The major issues facing families and children impacted by the nation's opioid crisis - and solutions to those issues - will be the topic of an all-day forum presented by D-H on Fri., Oct. 5.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, March of Dimes Produce New Toolkit to Help Moms and Babies with Substance Use DisordersMarch 20
Eight community health practices and regional hospitals in northern New England have teamed up to produce an online toolkit to help maternal child health providers keep women with histories of substance use and their babies healthy.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Awarded $2.7 Million Grant to Treat Pregnant Women Who Use OpioidsFebruary 21
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has been awarded a $2.7 million federal grant under the 21st Century Cures Act to support obstetrical practices across New Hampshire in implementing effective screening and treatment for pregnant women with opioid use disorders.
- January 18 Symposium to Explore the Reaches of Opioid Harm ReductionJanuary 10
Despite intensive work by legions of committed groups and individuals, opioid addiction and overdose deaths continue to devastate many New Hampshire families and communities.