Stories: Sustainable Health SystemIn This Section
- Imagine Creating a Sustainable Health SystemOctober 6
Dr. Jim Weinstein, CEO and president, shared this video with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock community about creating a sustainable health system.
- Why We're Proud to Work at Dartmouth-HitchcockBy Dr. Jim Weinstein | September 28
Dr. Jim Weinstein, CEO and president, shares the leadership role that D-H is taking to help to solve the problems faced by the nation's health care system.
- North Country Patients Can Now See DHMC Nephrologists "On TV"By Bonnie Barber | July 31
DHMC's Nephrology and Hypertension section and the D-H Center for Telehealth are helping Weeks Medical Center patients manage their chronic kidney disease without having to drive 200 miles round-trip.
- D-H Eats Its Veggies: Local, Organic Produce OfferedJuly 9
DHMC Food and Nutrition Services has partnered with Blue Ox Farm in Enfield, NH, to provide local organic produce to advance sustainability and health.
- When Should I Go to the Emergency Department?June 23
D-H Emergency Medicine Section Chief Scott Rodi, MD, MPH, shares his emergency care insights.
- Tending to Value: Research Ensures the Sustainability of EVARJune 10
Dr. David Stone's research on the cost of stent graft devices used in Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) had a direct impact on the Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement for this procedure.