Stories: Team CareIn This Section
- Inpatient Psychiatry Embraces Team CareNovember 4
D-H's Inpatient Psychiatry unit leads the way in the implementation of four Team Care measures to improve quality by empowering both patients and staff.
- Team Care and Relationship-Based CareSeptember 25
Team Care, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's innovative interdisciplinary care initiative, is building the future of inpatient care delivery.
- A Big Deal for a Little Body: 3 Feet Tall ... and PregnantMay 13
For someone with Stephanie's condition to be pregnant was a big deal. Only two cases had been reported in the world. Regardless of the risks, she wanted to have a baby.
- Keeping Elders at HomeApril 24
Aging at home can be a challenge for individuals and families.
- The Journey of Their Lives: van der Woude SyndromeFebruary 5
The Peets' lives have, in part, been shaped by a genetic disorder known as van der Woude syndrome. "We look at our life as a roller coaster ... [and sometimes] it's a crazy ride."
- We Hear You: the Power of Listening in Patient CareBy Tim Dean | November 29
Patient Family Voices Volunteers like Nancy Bassett lend an ear to help improve the patient experience.