Stories: Women's HealthIn This Section
- Understanding Women's Stroke RisksMay 30
Stroke is the fourth leading cause of death among American women-pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health and hormones are all potential contributors.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Awarded $2.7 Million Grant to Treat Pregnant Women Who Use OpioidsFebruary 21
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has been awarded a $2.7 million federal grant under the 21st Century Cures Act to support obstetrical practices across New Hampshire in implementing effective screening and treatment for pregnant women with opioid use disorders.
- Purple Pod Treats Pregnant Patients with Substance Misuse DisordersBy Bonnie Barber | January 10
To provide greater care continuity, D-H's OB/GYN division recently launched "Purple Pod," a special weekly clinic for patients with pregnancies complicated by substance misuse disorders.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Ashley RaymondBy Tom Haushalter | December 7
Addicted to painkillers since she was 14, Ashley Raymond sought out Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery program to get the help she needed.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tatiana LamiaNovember 1
Tatiana Lamia is a physician so when she began her pregnancy journey, she was sure she wanted a doctor to provide her care. "CenteringPregnancy" changed everything about her birth experience.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Laura MontenegroJuly 1
Disappointed with their first infertility clinic experience, Laura Montenegro and her husband Frankie found the professionalism and personal attention they sought at D-H Bedford's infertility clinic.