Treatments and Services
Our urologic specialists provide programs and services for all types of urologic conditions and work to provide you with the most effective treatments.
We also provide a Men's Health Center for treating men's sexual health and voiding dysfunction conditions.
Follow the links below to read articles in our Dartmouth-Hitchcock Healthwise® Health Encyclopedia. Learn more about Healthwise® on our Health Encyclopedia page.
- Complex voiding dysfunction clinic
- Erectile dysfunction
- General urology (GU)
- GU Tumor Board Conference for review of complex oncology cases
- Male and female incontinence
- Medical and surgical treatment of kidney stone disease
- Minimally invasive surgery, including robotic/laparoscopic surgery, endoscopic and percutaneous surgery
- Multidisciplinary GU tumor clinics pertaining to cancers of the bladder, kidney and prostate
- Multidisciplinary kidney stone clinic
- Prostate cancer screening clinic
- Treatment of benign urinary tract obstruction, including BPH/enlarged prostate, urethral stricture, ureteral stricture and ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction
- Treatment of GU malignancies, including bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular cancers
- Other urinary dysfunction