Treatments and Services
Our urologic specialists provide programs and services for all types of urologic conditions and work to provide you with the most effective treatments.
Follow the links below to read articles in our Dartmouth-Hitchcock Healthwise® Health Encyclopedia. Learn more about Healthwise® on our Health Encyclopedia page.
- Complex voiding dysfunction clinic
- Erectile dysfunction
- General urology (GU)
- GU Tumor Board Conference for review of complex oncology cases
- Male and female incontinence
- Medical and surgical treatment of kidney stone disease
- Minimally invasive surgery, including robotic/laparoscopic surgery, endoscopic and percutaneous surgery
- Multidisciplinary GU tumor clinics pertaining to cancers of the bladder, kidney and prostate
- Multidisciplinary kidney stone clinic
- Prostate cancer screening clinic
- Treatment of benign urinary tract obstruction, including BPH/enlarged prostate, urethral stricture, ureteral stricture and ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction
- Treatment of GU malignancies, including bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular cancers
- Other urinary dysfunction