Breastfeeding: The Best Start
Feeding your baby is about more than just providing nutrients. It is the perfect time to love, cuddle and interact with your new baby. In this class, we will explore the normal breastfeeding relationship and begin to remove some of the barriers we hear as expectant parents. We will also discuss techniques, timing, positioning and the availability of community support and resources.
$40/person or couple
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Partial scholarships for select classes are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Pregnancy and Parenting