Blood Donor Program
The need for blood and platelets is constant. Donors make it possible to save lives. Please consider becoming a one-time or regular donor.
Did you know that one platelet donation can help up to three adults or six children? Dartmouth Hitchcock and the Co-op Food Stores are working together to urge you to consider becoming a platelet donor. Donating platelets is very straightforward, and you’ll be serving people in our local communities. To show our appreciation, we have gifts for our platelet donors:
We are open weekdays. Appointments are appreciated and walk-ins are welcome as availability allows.
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Make an appointment
- Call toll free
- Local call
Giving Made Easy with HemaConnect
HemaConnect, a web-based system, allows donors to:
- Self schedule a donation at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's Blood Donor Program
- View their donation history and total number of donations
- Access their past vitals from November 2010 to present
Visit the site at Donateblood.d-h.org