Our sleep specialists offer diagnosis of, and treatment for, a wide range of sleep conditions. We work with families, school districts, employers, and other organizations to develop care plans that will enable you or your loved one to maintain a routine and productive lifestyle.
Our Sleep Disorders Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heater Road in Lebanon, NH is an accredited program of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) and offers comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. We also offer sleep services in Manchester in our Neurology and Pulmonology Sleep Services sections and in Nashua at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua in the General Surgery department.
In addition, we provide a Sleep Medicine Fellowship program, accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), which trains physicians from different disciplines in all aspects of sleep medicine.
We provide consultation and testing for all varieties of sleep-related disturbances, including:
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Hypoventilation syndromes
- Occupational sleep disorders: fatigue and work performance
- Overlap of sleep apnea and other conditions (congestive heart failure, COPD, other pulmonary diseases)
- Parasomnias (nightmares, REM behavior disorders, sleep walking)
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep apnea (obstructive, central, and complex)