Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Occupational and Environmental Medicine combines expertise in the prevention and treatment of environmental and work-related conditions with a wide range of services and efficient case management to help New Hampshire citizens, workers and businesses manage their health, safety and productivity.
Our team of board-certified physicians, associate providers, occupational health nurses, staff and dedicated case managers work together to provide your business’ needs for:
- Healthy and productive employees and work environments
- Effective prevention and management of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Prompt and thorough resolution of workers’ compensation and insurance claims
- Specialized pre-placement and work capability exams, including DOT and FAA physicals
- Promotion of healthy and effective employees and work environments
- Clinical evaluation and management of environmental exposures and concerns
Questions? Need help fast?
Learn how our workers’ compensation and other occupational health services can support your business. Contact Scott Brodeur at Scott.A.Brodeur@hitchcock.org or (603) 577-3443.
Schedule an appointment
In Northern NH (see locations), call (603) 653-3850.
In Southern NH
- Concord, Nashua and Manchester (see locations), call: (603) 577-4166.
- Keene (see locations), call: (603) 354-6585.
More information on D-H Occupational & Environmental Medicine services
- For NH Employers and Employees
- For Insurers and Case Managers
- For Dartmouth-Hitchcock Employees
- For individuals with concerns about environmental exposures