We have also cared for hundreds of patients who have graciously donated their kidneys to loved ones.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center works with leading physicians throughout New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. Once you have been referred to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center, your first step will be to attend one of our Orientation and Evaluation Sessions. At these sessions, transplant physicians give a comprehensive overview of kidney transplantation to groups of patients and their families.
For the convenience of our patients, our team is available to see patients for their initial evaluation, appointments prior to transplantation and for followup care after transplant at both our Lebanon and Manchester locations.
- Learn more about kidney transplants.
- Read about how to become a living kidney donor.
- See how our rate of successful kidney transplants is above national averages.
- Read patient stories from two people who had kidney transplants at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
- Learn what happens after a kidney transplant.
- Meet the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center team.
- Why Come to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center?
- About Kidney Disease
- About Kidney Transplants
- Becoming a Living Kidney Donor
- Glossary of Transplant Terms
- Orientation and Evaluation Sessions
- Related Links
- Clinical Trials
- Our Team
- Other Team Members
- Transplant Team Roles
- More Appointment Information