Follow the links below to find helpful information about community mental health resources.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock has several resources available for mental health patients.
New Hampshire mental health resources
Follow the links below for information about mental health resources in New Hampshire, listed by town.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - Connection Peer-to-Peer Support Group
A free, peer-to-peer facilitated support group for people living with mental illness, offering a casual and relaxed approach to sharing the challenges and successes of coping with mental illness and led by NAMI-NH trained volunteers with lived experience.
Meets on the second Monday and last Wednesday of each month from 5:45 to 7:15 pm at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Auditorium B on Level 3. Please note the room may change. Check at the main info desk or contact Tricia Ellis at email@example.com.
- NAMI Support Groups for Family and Friends of People Coping with Mental Illness
- Second Monday of the month, 5:45 to 7:45 pm, online with Zoom. Contact Donna Stamper via phone at 603-863-2621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Last Monday of the month, 5:45 to 7:15 pm, at the VA Medical Center's William Yasinksi Building, 215 N. Main St. in White River Junction, VT. Call Rose Hewes at 800-639-6480 for more information.
- Last Wednesday of the month, 5:45 to 7:45 pm, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Please inquire at the main entrance information desk for the current meeting room location, or contact Donna Stamper via phone at 603-863-2621 or email email@example.com, or Marjorie Matthews via phone at 603-277-9298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- First Thursday of the month, 6:00 to 7:30 pm, in the Buckley Conference Room at Valley Regional Hospital, 243 Elm St. in Claremont, NH. Call Pat Whitney at 603-763-5054 for more information.
- West Central Behaviorial Health
603-448-0126 (Main office)
Vermont mental health resources
Follow the links below for information about mental health resources in Vermont, listed by town and county.
- Lamoille County Mental Health Services
802-888-4914 (Main Office)
- Northshire United Counseling