Rehabilitation Medicine (Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy)
Services are provided in Keene and Lebanon, NH.
To provide primary and tertiary rehabilitation services and preventative interventions for the maintenance and restoration of health and function.
- To provide quality and cost effective services which meet the rehabilitation needs of patients within DHMC catchment area.
- To participate in the development of a programatic system of care for rehabilitation services.
- To develop highly qualified and competent multidisciplinary staff.
- To educate health professionals and lay public about rehabilitation care and prevention strategies.
Our core values
- Quality patient care is #1.
- Staff are our most important resources.
- The role of rehab management is to provide leadership for daily operations and to set the direction and vision for future growth.
- A collaborative culture facilitates service delivery to our customers.
- Fiscal responsibility is essential.