Find a Provider
As part of our effort to keep patients and staff healthy, all visitors (employees and patients) will be screened at entrances to D-HH facilities for symptoms of COVID-19. Screening is intended for the wellness of our patients and employees.
Entrances at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Please note that at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, entrances to those permitted access to our facilities will be limited to the following entrances and times:
- Main Entrance (Monday - Sunday, 5:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- East Entrance, Norris Cotton Cancer Center (Monday - Friday, 5:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Level 4 from the Parking Garage (Monday - Sunday, 24 hours)
- North Entrance (Monday - Sunday, 24 hours)
- Emergency Department Entrance (Monday-Sunday, 24 hours)
Visitors to our facilities are limited to:
- Partners/spouses of patients in our Birthing Pavilion
- Parents or caregivers in the pediatrics departments
- Patients receiving end-of-life care
Find a Provider
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Find a Provider search helps you locate a provider by name or medical specialty, select a primary care provider, or find contact and address information for your provider.
This browser is unsupported
The Find a Provider area of our website uses the latest technology to provide our patients with the best possible user experience. Unfortunately, your browser doesn’t support these technologies. Please consider upgrading your browser to current versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer to use Find a Provider. For help with finding a Primary Care Provider, please call (800) 653-0776. Or view our list of Phone Numbers by Department to speak with a specific Specialty Care department.