As a Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center or Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics patient, you can review or request your medical records using the myDH patient portal website.
Note: If you don't have a myDH account, you can sign up on the myDH Sign Up web page.
In some situations, you may need to complete and send a form to our Medical Records office to:
- Have your medical records sent to us.
- Authorize others to view and manage your medical records.
- Revoke permission for others to view or share your medical records.
- Request changes to your medical records.
- Request a copy of a decedent's medical record or autopsy report.
- Have copies of your medical record sent from us to someone else.
Please refer to the Dartmouth Health website for a list of medical records and release forms.