Information about COVID-19
Hotline hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
COVID-19 information is available in other languages. Learn more about the translated resources which are available to the community.
D-HH is open and safe
As you consider coming to one of our hospitals or clinics for your upcoming appointment, we want you to know that your health and safety remains our highest priority.
Visiting our facilities during COVID-19
As part of our effort to keep patients and staff healthy during COVID-19, our visitor guidelines are frequently changing. Please review our guidelines prior to your visit to ensure you are aware of the latest policy in effect.
How to safely wear a facemask
- Information about COVID-19
- D-HH is Open, Safe and Here for You
- Visitors to D-H Facilities
- Vendor Access During COVID-19
- How to Safely Wear a Face Mask
- Stay Strong. Masks On.
- Self-Quarantine vs. Self-Isolation
- Recovery Webinar Series
- Mental Health Webinar Series
- COVID-19 Testing Information
- Pregnancy and Breast Milk
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Community and Employee Relief Funds
- Recent News Updates
- COVID-19 FAQs
- Additional References
- Information in Other Languages
- D-HH Heroes