Information about COVID-19
COVID-19 information is available in other languages. Learn more about the translated resources which are available to the community.
Important updates in this section
D-HH is open and safe
As you consider coming to one of our hospitals or clinics for your upcoming appointment, we want you to know that your health and safety remains our highest priority.
As part of our effort to keep patients and staff healthy during COVID-19, our visitor guidelines are frequently changing. Please review our visitor guidelines prior to your visit to ensure you are aware of the latest policy in effect.
We are proud of our Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH) staff, who are on the frontline of this pandemic. From caregivers, nurses and providers, to the staff behind the scenes, they are our heroes and are doing all they can to keep us safe during this extraordinary time.
- Information about COVID-19
- D-HH is Open, Safe and Here for You
- Recovery Webinar Series
- D-HH Heroes
- Mental Health Webinar Series
- Visitors to D-HH Facilities
- COVID-19 Testing Information
- Pregnancy and Breast Milk
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Community and Employee Relief Funds
- Recent News Updates
- COVID-19 FAQs
- Additional References
- Information in Other Languages
- Self-Quarantine vs. Self-Isolation