- For new patients at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC), you must first obtain a referral from your PCP (primary care physician) before you can make an appointment with an allergist at DHMC.
- For other locations, some health insurance policies require that you have a referral from your PCP to make an appointment. Please review your health insurance coverage before calling for an appointment.
- Appointments may last over an hour, so please prepare accordingly.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please make every attempt to cancel at least 48 hours in advance. We have a long wait list, and there are many patients who would like to be seen sooner for appointments.
Note: For appointments in St. Johnsbury and Rutland, Vermont, please call us at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
If you are a returning patient, you may use myD-H to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record, and more.
For referring physicians
To refer a patient for consultation in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, contact the DHMC Physician Connection Center. You also may contact us directly at one of the following locations.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, unless noted otherwise below:
Cheshire Medical Center
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Monday and Thursday: 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Tuesday: 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Monday and Thursday: 7:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Tuesday: 7:30 am to 5:50 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5:50 pm
- Friday: We do not do injections on Fridays
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:15 pm
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Care at Bedford Medical Park
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am to 12:00
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 7:30 am to 4:15 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday: we do not do injections on Fridays