We want to hear from you
Patients and their families are valuable members of the health care team. We greatly appreciate all feedback and we hope you will share information about your experience with us. Your feedback helps us learn what is working well and where we can improve. Patients and family members are encouraged to speak with a member of the patient’s care team if there are questions about their care or a safety concern.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution or wish to speak with someone not directly involved with your care, please reach out to us using the contact information below. We will work with you and your team to address your concerns. We intend to respond to complaints immediately and when we can't, we will share our plan to investigate the matter and respond to you in a time frame not to exceed 30 days.
To share your feedback, please use the contact information below, or feel free to use our online feedback form.
- Phone: Contact our Bennington office.
Concord, New Hampshire
- Phone: Contact our Concord office.
Keene, Walpole and Winchester, New Hampshire
- Phone: Contact our Keene office.
Lebanon, Lyme, Plymouth, New Hampshire, and St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- Phone: Contact our Lebanon office.
- In person: Patient and Family Relations is located on the Main Mall at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, except holidays.
- U.S. mail:
Patient and Family Relations
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Manchester and Bedford, New Hampshire
- Phone: Contact our Manchester office.
Nashua, Hudson, Merrimack, and Milford, New Hampshire
- Phone: Contact our Nashua office.
All other locations
If we are unable to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction
If there is an unresolved issue remaining after giving our Patient and Family Relations team time to look into your concern, you may contact any of the following: