Surveillance Analytics Core (SAC) efforts involve retrospective analysis of clinical data, system redesign, and healthcare system performance evaluation. The SAC provides support to clinical and operations teams as well as industry collaborators.
Examples of projects include:
- Curation of patient deterioration datasets.
- Monitoring system design configuration analysis and feature assessment.
- Alarm management.
- Sepsis recognition algorithm analysis.
- Detection of opioid-induced respiratory depression.
- Patient safety system design and analytic support for various projects, including remote monitoring, rescue team tools, the configuration of the fetal monitoring system, telemetry hub to support rapid response teams, and clinical trial design to test monitoring applications.