Alcohol and Drug Treatment Options
You have many options to improve the quality of life for yourself, or for someone you care about. If you need help, contact the Addiction Treatment Program at (603) 653-1860.
- The Addiction Treatment Program offers state-of-the-art evaluation, treatment, and referral services for people seeking help for substance use and related disorders.
- The Community Health Improvement and Benefits program partners with health care and community partners to improve the health of people living in our communities.
- The Department of Psychiatry provides patient support and education.
- The Doorway NH: A New Hampshire state website for substance use treatment resources.
- NH Alcohol and Drug Treatment Locator: A list of substance use treatment agencies and practitioners in the state of New Hampshire.
- 2-1-1 Vermont Substance Use: A list of services by Substance Use categories for the state of Vermont.
- Vermont Department of Health: How Do I Find Alcohol or Drug Addiction Treatment in Vermont?
A treatment directory of Vermont statewide programs and certified providers.
- The Addiction Recovery Guide: The Addiction Recovery Guide assists individuals struggling with drug addiction and alcoholism. From evaluation to residential treatment, they have selected a range of outstanding programs and resources.
- Alcohol Screening.org: If you consume alcoholic beverages, it's important to know whether your drinking patterns are safe, risky, or harmful. This survey will take only a few minutes, and will generate personalized results based on your age, gender and drinking patterns.
- NIDA for Teens: Teens: Drug Use and the Brain: NIDA created this site to educate adolescents ages 11 through 15 (as well as their parents and teachers) on the science behind drug abuse.
- NIH National Institute on Drug Abuse: Drugs of Abuse: From the National Institute on Drug Abuse to lead the nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction.
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: Helps children and teens reject substance abuse by influencing attitudes through persuasive information.
- ProjectKnow: Resources for Teens about Drug and Alcohol Abuse: A site that uses words and a tone that are easy to tune into.
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration): Includes a drug abuse and alcoholism Treatment Facility Locator based on city, state, or zip code.
- SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator: A national directory of Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Programs provided by the Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).