Blood Donor Program
The Blood Donor Program is a community-based blood center within Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Lebanon, NH. Donating blood is a safe, hassle-free and enriching experience. Your donations help treat patients in our community that require blood transfusions during surgery, after an accident, or because they have a disease that requires blood support.
There are many different ways to donate lifesaving blood products, including whole blood, platelet, and plasma automated donations. We need donors on a constant basis. You can earn rewards, support local businesses, and save lives, with your donation.
We are open weekdays. Appointments are appreciated and walk-ins are welcome as availability allows.
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday, 7:00 to 9:00 am
Make an appointment
- Call toll free
- Local call
- Email us at DHMC.Blood.Program@hitchcock.org
- Schedule your appointment online
Giving Made Easy with HemaConnect
HemaConnect, a web-based system, allows donors to:
- Self-schedule a donation at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's Blood Donor Program
- View their donation history and total number of donations
- Access their past vitals from November 2010 to present
- Earn Donor rewards to redeem at local businesses
Create your online account at Donateblood.d-h.org. Don’t know your donor ID? That’s okay, call us at 603-653-3775 and we can help.