Blood Donor Program
The Blood Donor Program is a community-based blood center within Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Lebanon, NH. Donating blood is a safe, hassle-free and enriching experience. Your donations help treat patients in our community that require blood transfusions during surgery, after an accident, or because they have a disease that requires blood support.
There are many different ways to donate lifesaving blood products, including whole blood, platelet, and plasma automated donations. We need donors on a constant basis. You can earn rewards, support local businesses, and save lives, with your donation.
Thanks for giving
This October, every time you donate blood, platelets, or plasma at our Blood Donor Program in Lebanon, we will donate a turkey to the Upper Valley Haven for families in need this Thanksgiving.
We are open weekdays. Appointments are appreciated and walk-ins are welcome as availability allows.
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday, 7:00 to 9:00 am
Make an appointment
- Call toll free
- Local call
- Email us at DHMC.Blood.Program@hitchcock.org
- Schedule your appointment online
Giving made easy with HemaConnect
HemaConnect, a web-based system, allows donors to:
- Self-schedule a donation at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's Blood Donor Program
- View their donation history and total number of donations
- Access their past vitals from November 2010 to present
- Earn Donor rewards to redeem at local businesses
Create your online account at Donateblood.d-h.org. Don’t know your donor ID? That’s okay, call us at 603-653-3775 and we can help.