Please review the blood, platelet, and plasma pre-screening criteria
Please use the following pre-screening criteria prior to scheduling your appointment.
1. Have you received an approved COVID-19 vaccine in the last 3 days?
If you answer yes, you must wait at least 3 full days post vaccine (first or second dose) before donating.
2. Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or Coronavirus?
If you answer yes, you are not eligible for 14 days from last day symptomatic.
3. In the last 14 days have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, congestion, runny nose, or loss of taste and/or smell?
If you answer yes to any of these symptoms, you are not eligible to donate for 14 days from last day symptomatic.
What to expect when you arrive to give blood
We ask that you arrive for your appointment wearing a medical mask if you:
- Have respiratory symptoms (with or without a fever), such as congestion, cough, runny nose, or sore throat. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you at the building entrance.
- Have been diagnosed with respiratory illness (COVID, flu, etc.)
- Have had a known exposure to COVID (within 7 - 10 days)
If you do not have respiratory symptoms, masks are optional.
Please park in the parking garage. You will enter Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center on Level 4. There will be a bank of elevators on your left-hand side. Take those elevators to Level 2. We are located directly across from the elevators on Level 2. We have sanitizer available as soon as you enter the program, on your left-hand side.
Still have questions?
If you have any other questions, please contact us.